Services of the Law Office SPB ESTONIA ÕIGUSBÜROO
Lawyers of SPB Estonia have many years of experience and a huge number of successfully resolved family disputes related to the recovery of alimony, divorce, division of joint property and complex issues related to the care of children. Our office offers assistance in the following tasks:
- Advice on family law
- Drafting and analysis of existing marriage contracts
- Representation of the clients in cases related to the recovery of maintenance (alimony)
- Representation of the clients in cases related to divorce and division of joint marital property
- Representation of the clients in cases related to the establishment of the order of communication with the child and/or the termination of joint custody of minors
- Representation of the clients in cases related to inherited property
- Representation of the clients in cases related to the establishment of guardianship
- Representation of the clients in cases related to the establishment of the origin and challenging of the entry in the acts of civil status (Civil Registry Office)
- Execution of judicial documents necessary to conclude marriage with a foreigner (court permission to marry).
The branch of private law that regulates activities in the sphere of business dealings, including the establishment and management of commercial enterprises, the procedure for holding meetings, the sale of shares and participatory interest, merger and division, as well as other actions in the commercial register. Our office can help you with the following tasks:
- Consulting and comprehensive solution of issues related to commercial law, commercial register
- Establishment of commercial and non-profit organizations, branches
- Change in the structure of an existing company
- Resolution of disputes between owners
- Change in the composition of the Board
- Representation of the clients in out-of-court and court proceedings
- Provision of service as a contact person and registration address for a company whose managers are not residents of Estonia.
For successful business development, employment issues should bring as few problems as possible. You can rely on our team of experts in labor law both in non-standard situations and in situations concerning everyday labor issues, our office can help you with the following tasks:
- Advice on labour law
- Drafting of employment contracts and contracts with managers of various levels of complexity, as well as other documents regulating labor relationship: internal labour regulations, official instructions, financial liability agreements, agreement for the prohibition on competition and nondisclosure obligation; protection of personal data employees
- Analysis of the concluded employment contracts and protection of the Client's interests taking into account all the documents provided by using the methods of legal protection established by the labor legislation of Estonia
- Representation of the interests of employee or employer in the resolution of conflict situations arising from labor relations during the negotiations, in labor inspectorate or in court
- Challenging of the decision of the labor commission
- Issues of discrimination and corporate reporting of misconduct
- Reorganization and transfer of the employees
- Collective and individual dismissals.
Our lawyers have many years of experience in the sphere of migration legislation. Our office can help you with the following tasks:
- Legalization of stay in Estonia;
- Application for a residence permit and its extension;
- Registration of short-term work in Estonia;
- Issues of citizenship of Estonia;
- Representation of the clients in out-of-court and court proceedings.
Our lawyers cannot influence the decision of the Police and Border Guard Department on the application you submitted. But we can guarantee high quality of work and the prepared documents, an individual approach to search for solution that allows to obtain positive result on the way of achievement of the goal.
Branch of law, which is a set of legal norms intended to regulate public relations with the executive authorities, as well as relations of corporate nature in enterprises, institutions, organizations. Our office can help you with the following tasks:
- Advice on administrative and procedural relations;
- Compensation for damage caused by a road traffic accident;
- Representation in legal relations or disputes with state and municipal authorities;
- Challenge of decisions: checking the deadline for filing a complaint, analysis of documents and legislation, determining the validity of the complaint and its preparation;
- Recovery of material and moral damage.
This branch of law accompanies the conclusion of transactions, employment, interaction with banks, residential lease, etc. Any business based on professionalism, profitability and literacy, implies a serious attitude to the signing of various contracts and it is simply impossible to imagine it without the use of contractual law. The level of risks and the prospects of positive resolution of possible disputes depend on the quality of the documents.
Our experts are ready to help in preparation and analysis of contracts of any complexity and also a package of documents that allow you to regulate relationships in the company, as well as external commercial relations.
Our office offers assistance in the following tasks:
- Advice on contractual law
- Drafting of contract of various levels of complexity
- Contract analysis
- Analysis of issues of international law and international jurisdiction
- Preparation of claims and statements of case in claims arising from contractual relations
- Representation of the clients in pretrial and court proceedings.
Conciliation proceedings are a type of alternative dispute resolution, a voluntary process in which an independent person (the conciliator) provides communication between the parties in order to help find a solution to disputes. This procedure offers the parties having disagreements a good opportunity to reach an agreement out of court. The role of the mediator (conciliator) is to conduct the procedure, preventing possible disputes, as well as to prepare interim documents and protocols necessary to prepare a conciliation agreement. Our office offers assistance in the following tasks:
- Advice on conciliation proceedings
- Conduct of conciliation proceedings, prevention of possible disputes
- Organization and conduct of negotiations
- Preparation of interim documents and protocols necessary to prepare a conciliation agreement
- Execution of a conciliation agreement
- Recognition of the agreement as an enforcement document.
They are guilty acts described in Delictual and Procedural Code of ER. Typical misdemeanors are various disturbances of order (e.g., road traffic offense, creation of fire danger in nature, disturbance of public peace), violations related to taxes and customs (e.g. the withholding of tax liability, payment of envelope salaries, illegal shipping and trade of cigarettes), environmental violations (e.g., illegal storage of wastes, environmental pollution, etc.). Our office offers assistance in the following tasks:
- Advice on matters related to the proceedings in misdemeanour cases
- Preparation of complaints and appeals against decisions on penalties made by the administrative bodies without legal proceedings
- Protection of the client's interests during the proceedings on the misdemeanour at the stage of out-of-court proceedings and in the courts of first instance.